Long Duration Corporate
Actively managed long duration strategy targeting an excess return over the Barclays Capital U.S. Long Corporate Bond Index or similar benchmark. Strategy has historically generated the majority of its excess return from individual security selection and subsector/industry rotation.
- Actively managed long duration investment grade corporate bond strategy
- Fundamental, bottom-up credit research-based security selection
- Reduces a portion of interest rate risk
- Most closely reflects requirements of Pension Protection Act (PPA)
- Comprehensive approach to risk management
- Dedicated corporate bond credit analysts specialize by industry and region
As of March 31, 2014. There can be no assurance that these objectives will be met. Read benchmark descriptions.
*Team members based in London are employees of an affiliate.
- $16 billion in strategy AUM
- Decades of experience managing corporate bonds
- 20-member U.S. and London based investment management team*
- Senior Portfolio Manager has 28 years of experience managing this strategy
- Corporate team averages 20 years of investment experience and 20 years with Prudential*
- 29 investment grade corporate bond analysts, with senior analysts averaging 14 years of investment experience*