U.S. Investment Grade Corporate
Actively managed, research-driven U.S. corporate credit strategy targeting an excess return over the Barclays Capital U.S. Corporate Index or similar benchmark. Strategy has historically generated the majority of its excess return from individual security selection, with remaining excess return generated through industry allocation. Strategy actively overweights/underweights industries and issuers based on both top-down economic assessment as well as bottom-up fundamentals. Active relative value trading seeks to add further value.
- Actively managed U.S. investment grade corporate bond strategy
- Fundamental, bottom-up credit research-based security selection
- Seeks consistent outperformance over a broad corporate bond market with a high information ratio
- Comprehensive approach to risk management
- Dedicated corporate bond credit analysts specialize by industry and region
As of December 31, 2013. There can be no assurance that these objectives will be met. Read benchmark descriptions.
*Team members based in London are employees of an affiliate.
- $44 billion in strategy AUM
- Decades of experience managing corporate bonds
- 19-member U.S. and London based investment management team*
- Senior Portfolio Manager has 28 years of experience managing this strategy
- Corporate team averages 20 years of investment experience and 21 years with Prudential*
- 29 investment grade corporate bond analysts, with senior analysts averaging 14 years of investment experience*